Tuesday 23 October 2007

Another quick one

Not much to tell over the past week. I haven't been able to do much work, so I thought I'd knit some mittens. WRONG. Could I find my pattern? No is the simple answer. I'm sure I've seen it somewhere recently, but when I actually want it, it's nowhere.

How many things actually disappear into Nowhere?

If anyone can tell me where Nowhere is I'd be very grateful. I'm sure lots of people would be grateful.

Infact, I'd go as far as to say, that whoever is the first person to find out where Nowhere is they'd make alot of money.

Anyway, yesterday I bought a new pattern. It's not as comprehensive as my old one, but it will have to do for now.

Now then, where are my short knitting needles...............................................

Love and Hugs in Christ,

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments: