Wednesday 7 November 2007

Memory Loss

Doesn't time fly !!! I hadn't realised I had neglected my blog for so long. Sometimes I just forget I've got a blog. Rubbish excuse I know, but I'd forget my head too if it wasn't attached !!!

The next few weeks are going to be sooooo busy too. Our lovely vicar is allowing us to hold the "Mustard Seed Gift Shop Christmas Craft Fair" in the church hall on the 24th November. I shall be working like mad replacing stock, and making new stock too. Thankfully I already have some Christmas goodies like these lovely pair

And other nice bits too, like this


So now it's a case of catching up with all the other things I need to make. I'm sure we'll be ready in time, but it's good to keep on my toes about these things.
Infact I tend to work much better with a deadline ahead of me.

So if I forget I have a blog again you know where I'll be........................

Blessings

Elaine xxx

ps. If anyone wants details of any goodies or where the craft fair is, just leave a comment and I'll get back to you.

3 comments:

Raspberry Grace said...

Just to say I'm thinking of you as you work hard,

God bless, Rasp xx

vintage twist said...

Your goodies look adorable, would love to attend the fair but it looks as if your in Derbyshire which is a little bit too far away.

Elaine said...

Thank you for your comments, it's very encouraging xxx

I really must keep up with the blog, hopefully tomorrow the light just might be good enough for some new photos.

xxxxxxxx