Friday 11 March 2011

Spring is Springing


Hello Blogland !!!!!!!
Bet you all thought I'd disappeared didn't you???
Well, it feels like my blog went into hibernation for the winter.
I did poke my head out in the worst weather,
but missed the best photo opportunities
so I stayed where I was LOL.


Everything in the Bloomin' Myrtle household
is pretty much the same, but I have been making
a few new goodies for the Spring Craft Fair
at the end of March, so at least
I have photos to show.


Hopefully my blog will stay awake for a while now.


With love and blessings in Christ
Elaine
xxxxx♥xxxxx

3 comments:

karenshopes said...

just popped in to say hello...so many of us have had blogging doldrums just lately now that spring has sprung it may put a "Spring" in our step.
pop over and say hello if you get time.
Karenc

Elaine said...

Thank you Karen xxx

Lednar De Nalloh said...

I love your new creations, just beautiful! :)