Wednesday 24 November 2010

Nearly the end of November? !!!


Oh my, I really can't believe it's been so long since I updated my blog
(looks very shame-faced)
This year has seemed so busy, full of
hospital appointments and a sudden rush
of craft fairs in November which are quickly
running into December too.


I've also really caught the Facebook bug!!!
It so quick & easy to keep up with people.
I do twitter too, but find updates soon get lost,
where as with FB I get my notifications
so I can keep abreast with what's happening.

There's a great community of crafters on there too,
and I'm really enjoying that side of it.


I've added just a few pics, just so you all know
I've not just been on FB all the time LOL

With love & blessings in Christ
Elaine
xxxxxxxxx

3 comments:

The sewing room said...

Love what you are making you are a very talented lady and you have been busy.


Hugs PAT

MelMel said...

hiya! great makes...love the dollies!x

Lace hearts said...

Thank you for leaving a lovely comment on my dinosaur tute.From you especially that means an awful lot. xxxxxxxxxx