Tuesday 4 March 2008

Wedded Bliss

We went to a wedding on Saturday, and although the couple had asked for vouchers or money I couldn't resist this keepsake when I found it in a local charity shop (we did give vouchers too)

Firstly sorry about the poor quality of the photos, I'm sure as I get older I get worse.
The album came beautifully boxed (above) and contains lots of lovely pages for photos and memorabilia.



And imagine my delight when I looked through and found a picture that matched some wrapping paper in the same shop


And I just had to have both.................



.............................shame I couldn't have kept the album though !!!

Love and Blessings in Christ

Elaine
XXXXXXXXX

1 comment:

BLUEYEDUCKstudios said...

Elaine - it is a sweet moment indeed when little moments in life come together so perfectly and give us such pure joy!

Our Heavenly Father delights in those moments too - nothing is too small to pass His concern!
Oh, to remember that when the Big Stuff in life comes along and fear and isolation creep up

He is with us then too - and in control of all that comes our way. Nothing passes on to us that hasn't passed through His hands...

What a great reminder this Gift you found has shown me ... we are loved and He cares so deeply for us :) in all ways, and always

joy,
katey-D

www.blueyeduckstudios.com (my bio)