Sunday 8 March 2009

Bright and Breezy

The title sums up how I'm feeling today, and possibly the weather too.
At the moment the sun is shining and the day is looking good.

I'm hopeful that I'm on course for finishing most of the new goodies
I planned to make before next Saturday.
It's our first Sale this year, hopefully the first of many.

There's just a couple of new things I want to try,
but the designs are still in my head atm,
and some cards to make.
Not many cards though, there's seems to be so many card makers out there,
really lovely cards, so I'm concentrating more on my sewing.


I thought I'd give you a sneeky-peek at some of the things
that will be appearing on my other blog soon,
then I'll have to dash off.
Hair to dry, teeth to brush, etc.
A woman's work is never done :D

With love and blessings in Christ
Elaine
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

7 comments:

Raspberry Grace said...

They look fabby!

Love, Rasp xx

Pixiedust said...

They look lovely Elaine. I've been making a goose today, the beaks a little tricky though, I think its the fabric I have. seems to fray a lot. xxxx

Unknown said...

cute cute cute...
glad I popped in for a visit..
mona & the girls

angel said...

THREE Pairs lummy? your good.... but dont i always say that.... lol every time i see something that your so gifted hands make i say WOW .... i absolutelly adore the duck and icklies.... so yummy....
Love hugs and blessings.
Mwah XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Mwah

Country Bliss said...

Very cute geese, great scissor cases too!
Yvonne x

Anonymous said...

What beautiful things you've made ... now I know what BM stands for ... Beautifully Made!

Well done xxx

Lace hearts said...

You are so talented... Just wish I could be at the sale to see it all together. Please post a piccie! I hope it goes really well. xxxxxxxxxxxxx