Monday 23 July 2012

I'm back !!!!


Hello Everyone

Bet you'd all thought I'd emigrated or something didn't you?

Truth is, I really don't like the look of my blog
and it puts me off posting.
When Blogspot/Google made all the changes
a while back, it confused me.
I tried changing my background, which didn't work
and I couldn't change it back
(hence the 2 styles)
It also ended up wider than my screen
(haven't a clue how that happened)
So, all in all, I've been avoiding posting.

But, I've decided I need to get a grip.
What I can't change I'll just have to leave.
One day I may understand all this
technology stuff......maybe ;)

I've been beavering away at my chine recently
and made a few new things
and thought some of my followers
might just still be with me and would like
a look-see

With Love & Blessings in Christ

Elaine

x♥x♥x♥x♥x




5 comments:

knitandmake.blogspot.com said...

I preferred the older version of blogger as well. I hate it when they change things like that. :(. Love your new makes and hope you continue blogging x

Cheap2Chic said...

Gorgeous seems some a feeble word for your beautiful makes.

Agree about the changes, mutter mutter.

xxxxxxxxxx

anniesunshine said...

Lovely makes, as usual, Elaine xxxx

Anonymous said...

Yay ... you're back!

I especially love the Tilda doll

Beautiful work xxx

aline said...

woohoo your back and it looks lovely xx