Wednesday 19 December 2007

Less than ........................

................a week to go, and I'm all ready !!!! Only joking !!! I'm nowhere near ready, so this is a quick post, just so you know I haven't emigrated or anything.

I did get all of my cards written and posted yesterday, just a few to deliver by hand now.

And just a smidgen sewing left to do (about 2 hours worth, I hope)

Then it's the cleaning (yuk) and shopping, and making mince pies. I volunteered to make some for Sunday's "Carols by Candlelight" service, just hope I don't have to buy them instead (that just wouldn't do.............or would it..mmmmmm???)

Anyway, hopefully I'll have more pics before the big day, so I won't say "merry Christmas" just yet.

Thank you for the lovely comments, my 100 set of lights gave up last week. I think they need jiggling, but I'm not about to do that (not after last years fiasco hehehe) and I still have 320 lights working.

Love and blessings in Christ

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

No comments: